April 15, 2010

Here's to Toronto Second Round!

Toronto, Canada January 23rd 2006

The day in between shows is always great, you get to walk around thinking and talking about all the excitement the night before knowing that you’ll have it all again the next day! So I was, walking around Yonge Street and listening to Wild is the Wind live from the other night and having a great day with Karen, a Canadian born and Brazilian by heart friend of mine from Toronto!

We met online, through a friend, and we are completely the same and the opposite at the same time! We have lots of things in common, including Jovi love, she’s one of those people that stick with you in life… We had met the previous night for the first show and she did literally save my ass ;)

Toronto second night was amazing! I had floor seats right in the middle, I gotta say here that Arena shows are so intimate and cozy, I miss one of those… so off we go to another start, back on the HAND Tour, for the arena shows, they had this little stage back on the floor of the arena where Jon would open with a flash of light and “Last Man Standing” I remember the reaction of everyone not knowing where to look and where he was at…pretty awesome, so knowing that I chose to hang out close to this little stage before the beginning of the show, of course the friendly security wouldn’t allow anyone out of their seats, unless… you hid in the washroom until the notes start and come out running to grab the fence than no one will bother you… it took me a few tries but I got it ;) So I watched the whole song with Jon so close I could feel him…

Then he came down the little stage running and high touching the hand of everyone, sure enough mine as well! So I ran back to my seat to catch the rest of the show, the set list was amazing and the surprise that night was “Living in Sin” that caught everyone off guard! Including me… and there was "Radio Saved my Life"and there's something about this song, and that very moment of my life that combined together was just my soundtrack, like it was written for me, it took me to this special place... I am so going to listen to it right NOW!

 I believe you can’t describe a Bon Jovi show and the feeling of being in one cannot be put to words. Am I right?














Oh the BEST Moment ever!
Faith, Hope, Love & Loyalty!!

Setlist: Last Man Standing / You Give Love A Bad Name / Complicated / Wild In the Streets / The Story of My Life / I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Runaway / Born To Be My Baby / The Radio Saved My Life Tonight / Livin' In Sin / I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty cover) / Have A Nice Day / Who Says You Can't Go Home / It's My Life / I'll Be There For You (acoustic) / Blaze of Glory (acoustic) / Always (acoustic) / Bad Medicine / Raise Your Hands / Livin' On A Prayer

Encores: Welcome To Wherever You Are / Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars / Someday I'll Be Saturday Night / Just Older / Wanted Dead Or Alive


And then there was the Last Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment