July 3, 2010

London O2 Arena Round # Three!

London, England June 10th 2010

Say Whaaaaaat? THE BEST set list of the O2 shows in my opinion was this very night! Now I don’t know if it was because I had just taken a picture with Jon in the streets of London and was still feeling the buzz but this show was totally awesome!

Never Say Goodbye, are you kidding me? Never, ever, I thought I’d had the chance to listen to this song live! I love that the band is keeping up to the promise of changing set lists as they know we all go to their shows over and over and so they did playing Hey God (high high), Living in Sin, I’d die for you…

I think that was probably the show I jumped and screamed the most! I am pretty sure I managed to piss off lots of “come-to-the-arena-to-hang” kind of people, well sorry if I make my money worth eh?! It was UNBELIAVABLE we did literally lost half movement of our legs after this show!

Love’s the Only Rule again was one of the high moments of the show, with an incredible performance by Jon that makes the song grow on you, when you realize you’re so into it you can’t believe! He did walk in the circle again, touching hands, singing along… *sigh*

This was also the day I met my good friend Jo at the arena, we arrived early to walk around and see the When We were Beautiful Bon Jovi expo and I bumped into her, we met back in the HAND tour at Milton Keynes! So happy to see you girl! It had been a long time…

More? Hit Me! And YES it is my voice on the the videos singing along lol





Click On: Never Say Goodbye!

Click On: Bad Case - Hot Hot JON!

Click On: Livin in Sin!
Setlist: Blood on Blood / We Weren't Born to Follow / You Give Love a Bad Name / Whole Lot of Leavin' / Born to Be My Baby / Lost Highway / When We Were Beautiful / Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars / We Got It Goin' On / I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Bad Medicine / Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) [Robert Palmer cover] / Lay Your Hands on Me [Richie Sambora on lead vocals] / Living in Sin / Chapel of Love [Dixie Cups cover] / I'll Be There For You / Never Say Goodbye [acoustic] / Someday I'll Be Saturday Night [acoustic] / Hey God / I'd Die For You / Work for the Working Man / Who Says You Can't Go Home / Keep the Faith

Encore #1: It's My Life / Love's the Only Rule

Encore #2: Wanted Dead or Alive / Livin' on a Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment