June 22, 2010

The Last One! Twick Night 2, London, England!

London, England June 28th 2008
And off we went to our last show of the tour. It’s bitter sweet to get to this day, after almost 45 days backpacking across Europe, meeting people from all over the world, sightseeing and having the time of our lives with the Bon Jovi shows.

It was, no doubt about it, one of the best summers of my life! And here we were on the last one, always the hardest, after that we would all go our separate ways, back home. So you can tell by my tone, that everyone was a bit emotional, thankful, happy but emotional.

The show was AMAZING, one of the best setlists ever! I was second row, right close to my German friends Sandy and Stefi and despite a very annoying woman trying to steal my spot – we got her back to her place once we started to jump on her lol – it was all awesome!

A show that starts with Rockin’all over the World can only take you higher… I Believe was the best freaking song live I could ever ask for, when the first notes started I thought I’d faint! It’s not as touching for me as These Days but it’s my tattoo, it’s my word, it’s from one of Bon Jovi best albums and the tour I had never been! Twist and Shout was so awesome to close the show… perfect ending to a perfect tour! I can still remember standing so close to the band and thinking when I’d have the same opportunity again, if anyone can ever be in one show I double recommend London, the best setlists and one of Jon’s bet moods guaranteed!


For everyone that was on the road with me, everyone I met along the way, there’s no need to name you but you’ll be forever part of my memories!

A even greater THANK YOU to JON (for your lyrics, songs and smile), Richie, David and Tico! The legend, the last band standing!
Click On: I Believe!!!
Setlist: Rockin' All Over This World / Lost Highway / Born to be My Baby / You Give Love a Bad Name / Summertime / Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars / I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Mercy / Jumpin Jack Flash / Blood Money / Blaze of Glory / Any Other Day / In These Arms / We Got it Going On / It's My Life / Keep the Faith / I'll Be There for You (Richie Vox) / Have a Nice Day / I Believe / Who Says You Can't Go Home / Bad Medicine / Shout / Livin' on a Prayer

Encore: Always / Wanted Dead or Alive / Someday I'll Be Saturday Night / I Love This Town / Twist and Shout

No comments:

Post a Comment